Omani govt's Omantel retail share sale 105 pct subscribed
DUBAI, April 23
DUBAI, April 23 (Reuters) - The second and final part of the Oman government's sale of a 19 percent stake in telecommunications operator Omantel, part of efforts to revive a privatisation programme, was 1.05 times subscribed, a Muscat bourse statement said on Wednesday.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading