Omani govt's Omantel retail share sale 105 pct subscribed
DUBAI, April 23
DUBAI, April 23 (Reuters) - The second and final part of the Oman government's sale of a 19 percent stake in telecommunications operator Omantel, part of efforts to revive a privatisation programme, was 1.05 times subscribed, a Muscat bourse statement said on Wednesday.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note