RPT-TeliaSonera Q1 in line, repeats 2014 outlook
(Repeats without changes to additional alerts)
STOCKHOLM, April 23 (Reuters) - Nordic telecom operator TeliaSonera repeated its forecast for flat sales and profit margins in 2014 after reporting first-quarter profit marginally below expectations on Wednesday.
The company's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), excluding non-recurring items, were 8.3 billion Swedish crowns ($1.26 billion) versus the average forecast of 8.4 billion in a Reuters poll of analysts and last year's 8.5 billion.
($1 = 6.5855 Swedish Crowns) (Reporting by Sven Nordenstam and Simon Johnson)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work