RPT-TeliaSonera Q1 in line, repeats 2014 outlook
(Repeats without changes to additional alerts)
STOCKHOLM, April 23 (Reuters) - Nordic telecom operator TeliaSonera repeated its forecast for flat sales and profit margins in 2014 after reporting first-quarter profit marginally below expectations on Wednesday.
The company's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA), excluding non-recurring items, were 8.3 billion Swedish crowns ($1.26 billion) versus the average forecast of 8.4 billion in a Reuters poll of analysts and last year's 8.5 billion.
($1 = 6.5855 Swedish Crowns) (Reporting by Sven Nordenstam and Simon Johnson)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment