BRIEF-TeliaSonera faces "tough ride" on top line-CEO
STOCKHOLM, April 23
STOCKHOLM, April 23 (Reuters) - TeliaSonera AB : * CEO says company faces "tough ride" on top line going forward * CEO says company has taken market share in Spain, but cost has been too high and has adjusted offering
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials