EU Commission does not foresee energy talks on Thursday
PARIS, April 23
PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - The European Commission does not foresee energy talks on Thursday in Bratislava, a spokeswoman said, following comments from Ukraine such a meeting could take place.
"It is not foreseen that EU Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger attends any quadrilateral meeting with representatives of Ukraine, Russia and Slovakia tomorrow in Bratislava," a spokeswoman said.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip