Missouri executes convicted killer in 1993 cattle-stealing plot
April 23 (Reuters) - Missouri officials on Wednesday executed a man who had been convicted in 1993 of murdering a farming couple in their 60s in a plot to steal their cattle, a state official said.
William Rousan, 57, was pronounced dead at 12:10 a.m. (0510 GMT) at a state prison in Bonne Terre, said Mike O'Connell, a spokesman for the state's Department of Public Safety. (Reporting by Eric M. Johnson; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case