Chipmaker Xilinx forecasts quarterly revenue below estimates
April 23 (Reuters) - Xilinx Inc, a maker of programmable chips, forecast current-quarter revenue largely below analysts' estimates, sending the company's shares down 6 percent in extended trading.
Xilinx said it expected first-quarter revenue to stay flat to rise 4 percent from the fourth quarter.
This works out to revenue of $617.8 million-$642.5 million for the quarter ending June.
Analysts on average were expecting $638.4 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. (Reporting by Aurindom Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |