Baidu first-quarter revenue grew 59 percent
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24 (Reuters) - Baidu Inc's first quarter revenue grew 59 percent year-on-year, thanks to strength in the company's Internet search business.
The Chinese Internet company said revenue in the first three months of the year totaled 9.497 billion yuan versus 5.969 billion yuan in the year ago period.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance