Baidu first-quarter revenue grew 59 percent
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24 (Reuters) - Baidu Inc's first quarter revenue grew 59 percent year-on-year, thanks to strength in the company's Internet search business.
The Chinese Internet company said revenue in the first three months of the year totaled 9.497 billion yuan versus 5.969 billion yuan in the year ago period.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default