CEO of Telefonica's Czech unit to step down at end of June
PRAGUE, April 24
PRAGUE, April 24 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Telefonica Czech Republic, Luis Malvido, will step down at the end of June but will remain as chairman until the end of this year, the telecom company said on Thursday.
Malvido will then return to Telefonica, the Spanish parent of the Czech firm.
(Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000