Elisa Q1 profit rises more than expected
HELSINKI, April 24
HELSINKI, April 24 (Reuters) - Finnish operator Elisa said its first-quarter core profit rose to 126 million euros, up slightly more than the 122 million analysts had expected.
The company kept its guidance of seeing full-year earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to be at the same level as last year, or slightly higher. (Reporting By Sakari Suoninen)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year