China's Huawei says carrier business revenue to grow to $40 bln by 2018 from $27.5 bln in 2013
HONG KONG, April 24
HONG KONG, April 24 (Reuters) - Huawei Technologies Co Ltd , the world's No.2 telecoms equipment maker, said on Thursday its carrier business revenue will grow to $40 billion in 2018 from $27.5 billion in 2013,
Huawei also expects carrier business revenue to grow to $30 billion this year, Ken Wang, Huawei's president of marketing for carrier business said in a statement on Thursday.
The company's executive vice president Eric Xu said on Wednesday that Huawei's business growth will not be negatively affected by U.S. lawmakers' accusations that it is a tool of Chinese state espionage.
(Reporting By Yimou Lee; Editing by Michael Perry)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling