China's Huawei says carrier business revenue to grow to $40 bln by 2018 from $27.5 bln in 2013
HONG KONG, April 24
HONG KONG, April 24 (Reuters) - Huawei Technologies Co Ltd , the world's No.2 telecoms equipment maker, said on Thursday its carrier business revenue will grow to $40 billion in 2018 from $27.5 billion in 2013,
Huawei also expects carrier business revenue to grow to $30 billion this year, Ken Wang, Huawei's president of marketing for carrier business said in a statement on Thursday.
The company's executive vice president Eric Xu said on Wednesday that Huawei's business growth will not be negatively affected by U.S. lawmakers' accusations that it is a tool of Chinese state espionage.
(Reporting By Yimou Lee; Editing by Michael Perry)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies