refile-TABLE-Chugai Pharm -Q1 group results (IFRS)
(Adds company forecast) Apr 24 (Reuters)- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Year to Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2014 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 124.05 90.42 451.00 (+37.2 pct) (+0.1 pct) (+6.5 pct) Operating 31.09 14.66 71.00 (+112.0 pct) (-17.9 pct) (-11.2 pct) Pretax 31.26 13.66 (+128.9 pct) (-21.8 pct) Net 18.78 8.90 (+111.0 pct) EPS Basic 34.46 yen 16.35 yen 82.62 yen EPS Diluted 34.41 yen 16.33 yen Ann Div 45.00 yen 45.00 yen -Q2 Div 22.00 yen 22.00 yen -Q4 Div 23.00 yen 23.00 yen NOTE - Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd is a major manufacturer of prescription medicines. (Figures are reported based on international accounting rules (IFRS).) If there is no Q1 or Q3 dividend, Q2 will in most cases correspond to the first-half dividend and Q4 to the second-half dividend announced before a new corporate law in 2006 allowed companies to pay and report dividends on a quarterly basis. *Net - represents Net profit attributable to owners of the parent company. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports