INDONESIA PRESS-BRI Q1 net profit up 18 pct y/y -Investor Daily
State lender PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) posted a net profit of 5.9 trillion rupiah ($507.3 million) in the first quarter of this year, up 18 percent from the same period last year.
The bank has issued loans of 432.44 trillion rupiah ($37.2 billion), up 20 percent from last year, said Director Randi Anto. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11630.0000 Rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.