CORRECTED-RPT-Up to quarter of LME electronic trading volume comes from Asia -LME CEO
(Removes reference to LME not previously giving figures on electronic trade from Asia)
HONG KONG, April 24 (Reuters) - Up to a quarter of electronic trading volume on the London Metal Exchange comes from Asia-based participants, LME Chief Executive Garry Jones said on Thursday.
"10-25 percent of outright trading on the electronic system comes from Asia," Jones said at a conference in Hong Kong. (Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Joseph Radford and David Evans)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut