France's PAI Partners to acquire Euro Media Group
LONDON, April 24
LONDON, April 24 (Reuters) - French private equity firm PAI Partners said on Thursday it had made a binding offer to purchase audiovisual services provider Euro Media Group.
The companies did not disclose financial details of the deal, which remains subject to conditions, including regulatory authorisation.
The transaction is expected to be finalised in the second quarter of the year, the companies said. (Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order