France's PAI Partners to acquire Euro Media Group
LONDON, April 24
LONDON, April 24 (Reuters) - French private equity firm PAI Partners said on Thursday it had made a binding offer to purchase audiovisual services provider Euro Media Group.
The companies did not disclose financial details of the deal, which remains subject to conditions, including regulatory authorisation.
The transaction is expected to be finalised in the second quarter of the year, the companies said. (Reporting by Clare Hutchison. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |