Russia's LSR Group may double dividends for 2013
MOSCOW, April 24
MOSCOW, April 24 (Reuters) - Russian developer and building materials company LSR Group said on Thursday its board had recommended paying a 2013 dividend of 40 roubles ($1.12) per ordinary share.
For 2012, the company paid 20 roubles per share.
($1 = 35.7037 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Alessandra Prentice)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets