Russia's LSR Group may double dividends for 2013
MOSCOW, April 24
MOSCOW, April 24 (Reuters) - Russian developer and building materials company LSR Group said on Thursday its board had recommended paying a 2013 dividend of 40 roubles ($1.12) per ordinary share.
For 2012, the company paid 20 roubles per share.
($1 = 35.7037 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Alessandra Prentice)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials