Russia's LSR Group may double dividends for 2013
MOSCOW, April 24
MOSCOW, April 24 (Reuters) - Russian developer and building materials company LSR Group said on Thursday its board had recommended paying a 2013 dividend of 40 roubles ($1.12) per ordinary share.
For 2012, the company paid 20 roubles per share.
($1 = 35.7037 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Alessandra Prentice)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |