THAILAND PRESS-Thai regulator says 2G service must end in July - Bangkok Post
Mobile operators True Move and Digital Phone Co (DPC) will have one last chance over three months to transfer their existing second-generation (2G) customers to other networks or brace for customer losses, warned the Nation Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |