THAILAND PRESS-Thai regulator says 2G service must end in July - Bangkok Post
Mobile operators True Move and Digital Phone Co (DPC) will have one last chance over three months to transfer their existing second-generation (2G) customers to other networks or brace for customer losses, warned the Nation Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work