Japan's Mitsui O.S.K. ship ready to leave Chinese port
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese shipping firm Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd said on Thursday that its ship, the "Baosteel Emotion" 226,434 deadweight-ton ore carrier, is ready to leave a Chinese port soon after it paid a Chinese court to release the vessel from seizure.
The company did not disclose how much it paid the court over an alleged payments dispute dating back to World War Two.
(Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food