SunPower has quarterly profit compared with a year-ago loss
(Reuters) - SunPower Corp (SPWR.O), a maker of solar panels, on Thursday reported a first-quarter profit compared with a year-ago loss as revenue rose in its largest North American market.
Profit in the quarter was $65 million, or 42 cents per share, compared with a loss of $54.7 million, or 46 cents in the same quarter a year earlier.
(Reporting by Anna Driver; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- UPDATE 7-Four dead, five injured after plane crashes at Kansas airport