Cliffs Natural Resources to hold annual meeting July 29
April 25 (Reuters) - Cliffs Natural Resources Inc, which is facing off against an activist investor that wants to break up the company, will hold its annual meeting on July 29, Chief Executive Officer Gary Halverson said on Friday.
Shareholders of record at June 2 will be able to vote at the meeting, Halverson said.
(Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds