Credit Suisse hires JPMorgan banker for oil and gas group
April 25 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG has hired Chris Conoscenti from JPMorgan Chase & Co to be the managing director for its oil and gas group in the Americas, according to an internal memo reviewed by Reuters.
Conoscenti, who worked at JPMorgan for 13 years and was managing director of the firm's oil and gas group, will be based in Houston and start his new role in July, the memo showed.
A Credit Suisse spokesman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Conoscenti will focus on exploration and production clients in Credit Suisse's Americas Oil and Gas group, reporting to its co-heads, Brian McCabe and Tim Perry. (Reporting by Nicola Leske; Editing by Paul Simao)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine