Czech Philip Morris approves CZK 820/share dividend
PRAGUE, April 25
PRAGUE, April 25 (Reuters) - Shareholders of tobacco firm Philip Morris Czech Republic approved on Friday paying out a 820 crown dividend per share from 2013 profit and retained earnings, the company said.
The company will also pay 60 crowns per share from a dissolved reserve fund.
Last year the Czech cigarette maker paid a dividend of 900 crowns per share.
Consolidated net profit dropped by 8.8 percent to 2.23 billion crowns, putting earnings per share at 811 crowns. (Reporting by Robert Muller)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade