India govt did not have any outstanding loans with RBI in April 18 week - cbank
MUMBAI, April 25
MUMBAI, April 25 (Reuters) - The Indian government did not have any outstanding loans with the central bank under ways and means advances in the week ended April 18, according to the Reserve Bank of India's weekly statistical supplement released on Friday.
It also did not have any outstanding loans in the previous week.
State governments borrowed 19.45 billion rupees under loans and advances from RBI in the week ended April 18, compared with 16.38 billion rupees the previous week, the release showed. (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |