India govt did not have any outstanding loans with RBI in April 18 week - cbank
MUMBAI, April 25
MUMBAI, April 25 (Reuters) - The Indian government did not have any outstanding loans with the central bank under ways and means advances in the week ended April 18, according to the Reserve Bank of India's weekly statistical supplement released on Friday.
It also did not have any outstanding loans in the previous week.
State governments borrowed 19.45 billion rupees under loans and advances from RBI in the week ended April 18, compared with 16.38 billion rupees the previous week, the release showed. (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team