NTT DoCoMo says to buy back up to $4.9 bln worth of own shares
TOKYO, April 25
TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - NTT DoCoMo Inc, Japan's biggest mobile carrier, said on Friday it will buy back up to 7.72 percent of its issued shares worth up to 500 billion yen ($4.89 billion). ($1 = 102.2350 Japanese Yen) (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut