EU to add new names to Russian sanctions list in coming days-source
BRUSSELS, April 26
BRUSSELS, April 26 (Reuters) - The European Union is poised to add new names to the list of Russian individuals subject to sanctions over the coming days, a European Commission source said on Saturday.
"The sanctions that will come on the European side in the next days will be the addition of new names to the list of individuals subject to asset freezes and a travel ban," the source said on condition of anonymity.
The European Union has already agreed on extra names, so adding more to the sanctions list can be agreed very quickly.
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak