NZ stock exchange delays start to trade due to system issues
WELLINGTON, April 28
WELLINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - New Zealand stock exchange operator NZX on Monday said that it would delay the start to trading until further notice due to system issues.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter