Pair of aces light up China Open final round
(Reuters) - Englishman Danny Willett and Germany's Marcel Siem lit up the final round of the China Open with a hole-in-one each on Sunday.
Willet shot his best round of the week, a five-under-par 67 to aggregate six-under 282 and the highlight was the ace he scored on the 187-meter 12th hole with a five iron that also earned him a Volvo V40.
Earlier, Siem did it on the 200-meter par-three eighth with a three iron but there were no prizes on that hole.
The German signed off with a one-under-par 71 to total two-under 286.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York