Banglalink Digital issues $300 mln bond
CAIRO, April 28
CAIRO, April 28 (Reuters) - Egypt's Global Telecom Holding said on Monday its Bangladeshi subsidiary Banglalink Digital Communications Limited issued Bangladesh's first international bond.
Banglalink, wholly owned by Global Telecom, has priced a 5-year $300 million bond with the coupon at 8.625 percent, Global Telecom said in a statement.
The transaction is expected to close on May 6, 2014.
"The notes will be due on May 2019 and are expected to be rated B1 by Moody's and B+ by S&P," the statement said.
"Banglalink intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay existing indebtedness and to finance capital expenditures," it added. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut