El Paso to buy natural gas assets from Kinder Morgan for $2 bln
April 28 (Reuters) - El Paso Pipeline Partners LP said it would buy natural gas assets from Kinder Morgan Inc for about $2 billion, including $1.01 billion of debt.
El Paso Pipeline said as part of the deal, it would acquire 50 percent interest in Ruby Pipeline, 50 percent interest in Gulf LNG and 47.5 percent interest in Young Gas Storage. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |