Fielmann announces 2-for-1 stock split
FRANKFURT, April 28
FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - German spectacles retailer Fielmann announced on Monday plans for a two-for-one stock split to lure more investors after its share price rose to a record at the end of March.
It also published full first-quarter financial results that showed net profit up by almost 20 percent at 41.8 million euros ($57.8 million) and said it expected sales and profits to be up in the full year as well.
It had already put out key figures on April 8, saying its first-quarter pretax profit rose 23 percent on 10 percent higher sales, sending its shares higher.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions