Indonesia's Mandiri Q1 profit rises 14.5 pct
JAKARTA, April 28
JAKARTA, April 28 (Reuters) - PT Bank Mandiri, Indonesia's biggest bank by assets, said on Monday its first-quarter net profit rose 14.5 percent, lifted strong loan growth.
The lender posted a net profit of around 4.9 trillion rupiah ($423.7 million) for the three months ended March, compared with 4.3 trillion rupiah a year earlier.
It said loans grew 20 percent to 470.4 trillion rupiah in the first quarter from a year earlier. ($1 = 11,564.50 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Writing by Eveline Danubrata; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan