Indonesia's Mandiri Q1 profit rises 14.5 pct
JAKARTA, April 28
JAKARTA, April 28 (Reuters) - PT Bank Mandiri, Indonesia's biggest bank by assets, said on Monday its first-quarter net profit rose 14.5 percent, lifted strong loan growth.
The lender posted a net profit of around 4.9 trillion rupiah ($423.7 million) for the three months ended March, compared with 4.3 trillion rupiah a year earlier.
It said loans grew 20 percent to 470.4 trillion rupiah in the first quarter from a year earlier. ($1 = 11,564.50 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Writing by Eveline Danubrata; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California