UAE lender NBAD Q1 net profit flat, beats estimates
DUBAI, April 28
DUBAI, April 28 (Reuters) - National Bank of Abu Dhabi , the United Arab Emirates' largest lender by market value, reported flat growth in first-quarter net profit, beating analysts' forecasts.
The bank posted net profit of 1.41 billion dirhams ($383.9 million) in the first three months of 2014, the same figure as the corresponding quarter last year.
The result was significantly ahead of the average forecast of analysts polled by Reuters, who expected a net profit for the quarter of 1.20 billion dirhams. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE Dirhams) (Reporting by David French; Editing by Mirna Sleiman)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM