Ophir Energy no longer considering takeover bid for Premier Oil
LONDON, April 28
LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - London-listed oil and gas explorer Ophir Energy said on Monday it was no longer interested in making a takeover offer for rival Premier Oil after a proposal was rejected by the Premier Oil board.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse