Schroders appoints head of global equities
LONDON, April 28
LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Blue chip investment manager Schroders said on Monday it has appointed Alex Tedder as head of global equities to focus on business development and strategy.
Tedder will work alongside Simon Webber, who will retain his investment focus, the fund manager said in a statement.
Tedder will join in June from American Century Investments, where he managed $21 billion of assets.
(Reporting by Simon Jessop. Editing by Chris Vellacott)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy