Energy Transfer Partners to buy Susser in $1.8 bln deal
April 28 (Reuters) - Pipeline company Energy Transfer Partners LP said it planned to acquire Susser Holdings Corp in a stock-and-cash deal valued at $1.8 billion to add retail stores in Texas and neighboring states.
Susser Holdings operates 630 retail convenience stores that sell either nationally or regionally branded gasoline or sell gasoline under the "Stripes" brand. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist