Russia's Volga Group says U.S. sanctions "politically motivated"
MOSCOW, April 28
MOSCOW, April 28 (Reuters) - Russia's Volga Group, which the United States targeted on Monday as part of new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine, said Washington's measures were "politically motivated statements and decisions".
It added that the holding, owned by Gennady Timchenko who is also on the U.S. sanctions list, would look into legal and financial risks from the measures.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl