Pair of aces light up China Open final round
(Reuters) - Englishman Danny Willett and Germany's Marcel Siem lit up the final round of the China Open with a hole-in-one each on Sunday.
Willet shot his best round of the week, a five-under-par 67 to aggregate six-under 282 and the highlight was the ace he scored on the 187-metre 12th hole with a five iron that also earned him a Volvo V40.
Earlier, Siem did it on the 200-metre par-three eighth with a three iron but there were no prizes on that hole.
The German signed off with a one-under-par 71 to total two-under 286.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video