Pair of aces light up China Open final round
(Reuters) - Englishman Danny Willett and Germany's Marcel Siem lit up the final round of the China Open with a hole-in-one each on Sunday.
Willet shot his best round of the week, a five-under-par 67 to aggregate six-under 282 and the highlight was the ace he scored on the 187-metre 12th hole with a five iron that also earned him a Volvo V40.
Earlier, Siem did it on the 200-metre par-three eighth with a three iron but there were no prizes on that hole.
The German signed off with a one-under-par 71 to total two-under 286.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA