Federal Reserve buys $2.204 bln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, April 28
NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday bought $2.204 billion of Treasuries maturing November 2020 through March 2021 as part of its economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $10.317 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For details see: here
(Reporting by Chris Reese)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks