3D Systems revenue rises 45 pct
April 29 (Reuters) - 3D Systems Corp's quarterly revenue jumped 45 percent due to higher sales of its 3D printers and printing materials.
The net income attributable to the company fell to $4.9 million, or 5 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31, from $5.9 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $147.8 million. Sales of 3D printers and products rose 53 percent to $60.8 million. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds