Alliant Techsystems to merge aerospace & defence business with Orbital
April 29 (Reuters) - Alliant Techsystems Inc said it would merge its aerospace and defense business with Orbital Sciences Corp in stock.
Alliant Techsystems said its shareholders will own about 53.8 percent of the combined company, with Orbital shareholders holding the rest.
Alliant also said it would spin off its outdoor sports business. (Reporting by Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |