Alliant Techsystems to merge aerospace & defence business with Orbital
April 29 (Reuters) - Alliant Techsystems Inc said it would merge its aerospace and defense business with Orbital Sciences Corp in stock.
Alliant Techsystems said its shareholders will own about 53.8 percent of the combined company, with Orbital shareholders holding the rest.
Alliant also said it would spin off its outdoor sports business. (Reporting by Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials