Alstom board accepts 10 bln euro GE offer for energy unit-paper
PARIS, April 29
PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - The board of French trains-to-turbines maker Alstom has accepted General Electric's 10 billion euro offer for its energy division, French daily Le Figaro said on its website.
Alstom declined to comment on the report. The firm will issue a statement Wednesday morning around 7 a.m. (0500 GMT). GE also declined to comment.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in