Alstom board accepts 10 bln euro GE offer for energy unit-paper
PARIS, April 29
PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - The board of French trains-to-turbines maker Alstom has accepted General Electric's 10 billion euro offer for its energy division, French daily Le Figaro said on its website.
Alstom declined to comment on the report. The firm will issue a statement Wednesday morning around 7 a.m. (0500 GMT). GE also declined to comment.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours