Santander plans first dollar Additional Tier 1 bond
LONDON, April 29 (IFR) - Banco Santander has mandated banks to lead manage its first Additional Tier 1 issue in US dollars, a lead said.
The Spanish bank has mandated Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and itself for the Reg S perpetual non-call five-year bond, which will be launched following a roadshow across Europe commencing on May 6.
The bonds will convert into equity if Santander's bank or group Common Equity Tier 1 ratio falls below 5.125%. The notes are expected to be rated Ba3 by Moody's. (Reporting by Helene Durand; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |