Brazil bank lending rises 1 pct in March
BRASILIA, April 29
BRASILIA, April 29 (Reuters) - Outstanding loans in Brazil's banking system rose 1 percent in March from February, the central bank said in a report on Tuesday.
Loans in arrears for 90 days or more, the industry's benchmark gauge for credit delinquencies, was unchanged at 4.8 percent in March, the report said. (Reporting by Luciana Otoni; Writing by Asher Levine; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?