INDONESIA PRESS-XL Axiata aims to add 10 mln smartphone users in 2014 - Investor Daily
Telecom firm PT XL Axiata Tbk aims for an addition of 10 million smartphone users this year, Deputy Chief Marketing Officer Kencono Wibowo was quoted as saying by Investor Daily.
The firm currently has 11 million smartphone users and has invited Samsung to a new bundle offer for its users.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York