INDONESIA PRESS-XL Axiata aims to add 10 mln smartphone users in 2014 - Investor Daily
Telecom firm PT XL Axiata Tbk aims for an addition of 10 million smartphone users this year, Deputy Chief Marketing Officer Kencono Wibowo was quoted as saying by Investor Daily.
The firm currently has 11 million smartphone users and has invited Samsung to a new bundle offer for its users.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |