Malaysia's Khazanah buys 8 pct stake in Philippines' 8990 Hldgs
KUALA LUMPUR, April 29
KUALA LUMPUR, April 29 (Reuters) - Malaysia's state investor Khazanah Nasional Bhd said it would buy an 8 percent stake in Philippine housing developer 8990 Holdings Inc , its first investment in the Philippines.
Khazanah will pay 215 million ringgit ($65 million) for the stake, it said in a statement.
($1 = 3.2650 Malaysian Ringgit)
(Reporting by Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight