Nigeria's FCMB Q1 pretax profit rises 15 pct to 5.5 bln naira
LAGOS, April 29
LAGOS, April 29 (Reuters) - Nigeria's First City Monument Bank said on Tuesday its pretax profit grew 15 percent to 5.56 billion naira ($34.52 million), compared with 4.83 billion naira the same period last year.
Gross earnings also rose by 8 percent to 33.81 billion naira from 31.41 billion naira a year earlier, the bank said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
($1 = 161.05 Naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa, editing by William Hardy)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets