Nigeria's FCMB Q1 pretax profit rises 15 pct to 5.5 bln naira
LAGOS, April 29
LAGOS, April 29 (Reuters) - Nigeria's First City Monument Bank said on Tuesday its pretax profit grew 15 percent to 5.56 billion naira ($34.52 million), compared with 4.83 billion naira the same period last year.
Gross earnings also rose by 8 percent to 33.81 billion naira from 31.41 billion naira a year earlier, the bank said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
($1 = 161.05 Naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa, editing by William Hardy)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S