Nokia says has won several contracts in Europe
HELSINKI, April 29
HELSINKI, April 29 (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia has won several contracts in Europe which have not been announced yet and will be booked later this year, its incoming chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Europe and Latin America remain particularly challenging, although we have a number of unannounced contract wins in Europe that should stabilise our sales in Europe this year," CEO Rajeev Suri said in a conference call with investors.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |