TRW Automotive profit rises 23 pct as sales in China increase
April 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier TRW Automotive Holdings Corp reported a 23 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in China.
First-quarter profit rose to $199 million, or $1.68 per share, from $162 million, or $1.29 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5 percent to $4.4 billion. (Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies