EU regulators approve Kuraray's purchase of DuPont's GLSV business
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU regulators have approved Kuraray of Japan's (3405.T) purchase of U.S. chemical company DuPont's Glass Laminating Solutions/Vinyls (GLSV) business (DD.N) subject to conditions, the Commission said in a statement on Tuesday.
The conditions include Kuraray's commitment to sell GLSV's facility to make PVB film, used in making laminated safety glass, in Uentrop, Germany.
(Reporting by Barbara Lewis, editing by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting