Nokia says has won several contracts in Europe
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) has won several contracts in Europe which have not been announced yet and will be booked later this year, its incoming chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Europe and Latin America remain particularly challenging, although we have a number of unannounced contract wins in Europe that should stabilize our sales in Europe this year," CEO Rajeev Suri said in a conference call with investors.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |