Nokia says has won several contracts in Europe
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) has won several contracts in Europe which have not been announced yet and will be booked later this year, its incoming chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Europe and Latin America remain particularly challenging, although we have a number of unannounced contract wins in Europe that should stabilize our sales in Europe this year," CEO Rajeev Suri said in a conference call with investors.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |