Nokia says has won several contracts in Europe
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) has won several contracts in Europe which have not been announced yet and will be booked later this year, its incoming chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Europe and Latin America remain particularly challenging, although we have a number of unannounced contract wins in Europe that should stabilize our sales in Europe this year," CEO Rajeev Suri said in a conference call with investors.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |