Nokia says has won several contracts in Europe
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) has won several contracts in Europe which have not been announced yet and will be booked later this year, its incoming chief executive said on Tuesday.
"Europe and Latin America remain particularly challenging, although we have a number of unannounced contract wins in Europe that should stabilize our sales in Europe this year," CEO Rajeev Suri said in a conference call with investors.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |