Federal Reserve buys $2.286 bln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, April 29
NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Tuesday bought $2.286 billion of Treasuries maturing November 2022 through February 2024 as part of its economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $9.683 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For details see: here
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |